North York Moving Company Services
For over 55 years, Atlas Canada has been helping Canadians tackle their moving day confidently. We understand that moving from one destination to another can be time-consuming and overwhelming. This is why Atlas Canada is pleased to offer several moving day solutions so customers can focus on getting to their new destination safely.
Moving Company North York
Atlas Canada prides itself on offering a selection of comprehensive moving services, including:
- Household moving
- Cross border moving
- International moving
- Corporate relocation
- Moving container and storage
Request a free estimate with us today and plan your next move with peace of mind knowing you and your belongings are in good hands.
Contact us to get started.
Whether local or long-distance, cross-border or international, corporate relocation, logistics, or storage containers, the professional and experienced team at Atlas Canada is here to provide you with solutions to all your moving needs. When you partner with our moving company in North York, customers can expect nothing short of excellence. During your initial consultation with one of our team members, we’ll take an item-by-item survey of all belongings you wish to bring with you during your move. Once this survey is completed, customers will be provided with a pricing estimate, moving date confirmation, pick-up, and delivery times.
Further, on the day of your move, our professional Atlas Canada movers and van operators will carefully pack your boxes and other items into our trucks before it is weighed, and a final moving cost is provided to you. Should your items’ estimated weight and final weight be different, we promise not to charge you above 10% as long as there is no new item added to your shipment following your initial consultation.
Finally, once we have reached your destination, our movers will carefully carry all boxes and furniture into their designated rooms before reassembling and placing everything where you want while ensuring your new space remains free of damage.
The cost of hiring a moving company will vary between customers. While we cannot provide you with a final price until moving day, customers can get a free online estimate. Additionally, customers should also keep in mind the following factors that will influence their final moving cost when hiring a moving company in North York:
- The total weight of all personal belongings
- Packing and unpacking service additions
- The cost of moving and packing supplies
- Whether you add liability and protection insurance coverage
- The distance between your current and upcoming destination
- The date you plan on moving from point A to B
- Vehicle transport and container costs
- Any additional add-ons offered by a moving company
Generally speaking, North York residents should give their moving company as much notice as possible, especially during the busier moving months from May to September. However, most moving companies will require at least two weeks’ notice and a firm moving date to prepare services on their end. With that being said, if you are unable to provide a moving company with at least two weeks’ notice, it is always best to call them as soon as possible for more information and assistance.
Moving is a time-consuming task, no matter how prepared you are. Therefore, by hiring a professional moving company like Atlas Canada, we can help take some of the stress off your shoulders so you can focus on getting you and your family to your new destination safely and comfortably. Here are some other benefits you can experience when hiring the professional team at Atlas Canada for your next move:
- You’ll save time and money by not having to make multiple trips between your current and final destination.
- You won’t have to worry about injuring yourself when moving heavy objects, appliances, and boxes when loading and unloading your moving truck.
- You’ll save time deconstructing and reassembling furniture and appliances.
- You won’t have to take as much time off work to pack up your home because our team will do it for you.
- You won’t have to rent or operate a large moving truck without experience.
- You’ll prevent damage to your home and items during the loading and unloading processes.
To remain efficient and avoid injuries or damage to your property and belongings on moving day, here are some ways you can stay cautious and organized:
- If you have children, ensure they are looked after so they do not injure themselves or interfere with the moving process.
- Ensure your flooring is covered to avoid scratching
- You may need to unhinge doors for larger furniture pieces that you cannot deconstruct to avoid damage.
- Leave the heavy lifting to our professional movers to avoid injuries.
- Stay hydrated and eat well throughout the day to keep your energy levels up.
- Pack essential items for your car in case of emergencies