Moving Company In British Columbia (BC)
Are you recently relocating to somewhere outside of BC? Found a new home or moving your corporate office elsewhere? Whatever the case is, you need an expert moving company to deliver your items to where they need to go.
Moving by yourself can be very costly and stressful, especially if you don’t have any help. That’s why Atlas Van Lines Canada is here to help you. As you figure out what you’re bringing and the logistical details of your long-distance move, we want to become your trusted moving partner throughout the process. We will help you every step of the way before and after your move with our expert knowledge and experience.
Here at Atlas Van Lines Canada, we specialize in helping our BC-based customers move over long distances. With over 55 years of experience, you can always trust us to transport your belongings safely and on time to wherever you’re going.
Moving to Another Province or Territory
Moving to another part of BC or a new province or territory entirely? We’ve got you covered. Atlas Van Lines specializes in long-distance moves across Canada. Our #1 priority is helping our BC-based clients relocate seamlessly. Our team of experienced movers will be with you every step of the way, whether you’re moving to a new city, province, or even country. A stress-free move is what we offer here at Atlas Van Lines. So what are you waiting for? Get started with your long-distance BC move today.
Moving to British Columbia? Here are some Highlights
As the westernmost province in Canada, British Columbia is also one of the most beautiful. Situated along the Pacific Ocean and home to plenty of stunning mountain ranges, there’s nowhere else quite like BC. If you’re moving to BC, or moving from one part of the province to another, get ready to experience all the magic this Canadian province has to offer. Some of our favourite spots include:
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park – No trip to Vancouver is complete without a visit to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. This 140-metre long bridge hangs high above the Capilano River in North Vancouver. Crossing the bridge is an amazing experience, not to mention a fantastic photo opp.
- Sea to Sky Gondola – Less than an hour from downtown Vancouver lies the Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish, BC. One of the top attractions in the province, this gondola ride will have you soaring above the area’s famous snow-capped mountains. With several viewing platforms and hiking trails, the Sea to Sky Gondola is the best way to explore Squamish.
- Vancouver Island – Take the ferry to Vancouver Island and explore all that it has to offer. Victoria, the provincial capital, is home to Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, and Beacon Hill Park. A two-hour drive up-island and you can be in Nanaimo, Parksville, or Qualicum Beach, all of which are known for their stunning coastlines. Venture even further north and treat yourself to a trip to Tofino, one of North America’s top surfing destinations.
- Stanley Park – When in Vancouver, be sure to visit Stanley Park, the city’s urban green oasis. Consisting of over 400 hectares of natural West Coast rainforest, Stanley Park offers water, sky, and mountains all in one. Plus, there is plenty to do here, such as biking along the Seawall, tanning at English Bay Beach, or getting up close and personal with marine life at the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Whistler Blackcomb – Whether you’re a skier or not, we highly recommend planning a trip to Whistler Blackcomb. Less than two hours from Vancouver, Whistler is one of the largest ski resorts in North America. Featuring slopes for all levels, a quaint village with tons of restaurants, shops, and nightlife, and endless hiking and cycling trails come summer, there is so much to love about Whistler.
Moving Companies BC Long Distance
Moving can be exciting and fun, but it can also be stressful and tiring. There are so many responsibilities, not to mention the chaotic last-minute changes that always occur. There are already many things on your plate to be worrying about mundane logistical details. That’s why we’re here – to worry about these details for you.
Whether it’s ironing out details or getting your items safely to where they need to be, our professional moving crew ensures your items reach their destination in the same condition you left them.
Here are a few reasons why partnering with us just makes sense.
- We are Reliable
Our goal is to help make your long-distance move as easy and stress-free as possible. We have a dedicated crew of moving professionals and consultants to help you plan logistical details, safely pack your items without damaging the surroundings, and deliver your items on time to your destination. We’ve encountered all sorts of situations when helping our clients, so rest assured our expertise will be able to navigate whatever circumstances you find yourself in. We take great care throughout the entire moving process to ensure that everything is done right the first time.
- We Save You Time
Planning and organizing a long-distance move takes a lot of time and effort. A lot needs to be done, often in a short amount of time and any last-minute changes add to the chaos. We have been helping BC-based residents and businesses relocate over long distances for many years. We aim to save you as much time as possible throughout the whole moving process and do things right, so there are fewer last-minute things to be done.
Our operating vans, moving crew, and consultants move quickly to get your items from point A to point B in the least amount of time possible. We know the best way to handle every logistical aspect of your long-distance move.
- We Have The Experience to get Things Done
With 55 years in the business, we have helped tons of BC-based residents and businesses with their long-distance moves. Whether you’re relocating to another province or country, we offer local, cross-border, and international moving services by land, ocean freight, or air. We also offer moving containers and temporary storage in case your new place isn’t fully ready yet.
Throughout the years, we’ve gathered a whole sleeve of tips and tricks to ensure your move is as smooth as possible. We want you to have a great experience with us as your moving partners, and we take great care of your move to ensure you have what you need. We understand that scuffing up your old or new place is always a big concern. We know how to navigate your valuables around stairs and other structures without causing damage.
Contact us to get started.
BC Long Distance Moving Services
With the help of Atlas Van Lines Canada, your long-distance moving experience is easy and smooth. Our moving experts simplify the entire process, so you can spend your time prioritizing other commitments. Here’s what the process looks like for you.
Step 1: Prepping Your Move
Once you decide to partner with us, we’ll start helping you prepare for your big move.
You will be assigned a moving consultant to support your journey. You can discuss logistical details, special transportation needs, and moving contents. You will also let your consultant know about the moving dates so they can plan accordingly. Your consultant will provide you a price quote based on the information provided.
Step 2: Transporting Your Items
Once you have everything planned and organized, it’s time to start packing. Our crew comes ready with packing materials to help you wrap up any antiques or valuable items that are prone to stains and scratches. We’ll ensure no walls or floors are dented during the packing process.
Our professional van operators have plenty of road experience to various destinations. No matter where you’re located in BC or where you need to go, rest assured your items will arrive safely and on time.
Step 3: Unpacking Your Items
Once we’ve reached your final destination, we’ll help you unload your belongings. We know that you might have a few heavy items that are hard to carry. That’s why we’ll place your belongings right where you want them to go. We’ll also remove any boxes or garbage left behind before we leave.
Moving in the colder months is generally cheaper because there’s less demand for moving services since fewer people are inclined to move.
Moving service fees are dependent on factors like how far you’re going, how many things you’re bringing with you, moving date, and more. We’ll provide a quote once we know your details.
That’s mainly dependent on how many items you have. If you have more belongings, especially a lot of really big items, you might need more movers to help you pack, transport, and unload everything.
Again, many factors come into play. What time of the year are you relocating? How far are you going? How many items are you bringing? You can get a quote on our website or speak to your moving consultant for costs.