Atlas Canada is the first van line in Canada to put a quality program in place that requires mandatory actions from our moving consultants and agent moving companies on each move.
Atlas Canada's Quality in Motion program is comprised of three pillars; Wisdom, Strength and Reward.
A considerable amount of time, effort and money is spent on training Atlas personnel. Webinars, regional meetings and hands on workshops are used for the delivery of training to our moving consultants, packers, loaders, van operators and admin personnel.
Quality Assurance Certificate
As part of this program, moving consultants must clearly explain each phase of the moving process to the customer including:
- how estimated costs were calculated
- how your shipment will be cared for and moved to your new location
- how the schedule of services is determined
- when you can expect to hear from your move driver
- how your belongings will be catalogued
- explanation of transit protection plans
- explanation of unpacking services
- explanation of the payment options available on your move
Customers are then asked to sign the Atlas Quality Assurance Certificate to acknowledge receipt and to confirm all moving processes were clearly explained to them.
Our mover agents and van operators must complete an Essential Services Form on each move to confirm all the mandatory actions have been completed. Financial penalties are assessed to those who do not complete a mandatory action.
- confirmation letter sent to customer
- Quality Assurance Certificate issued and receipted by customer
- use of a set up carton on the move
- properly completed packing labels
- plastic wrap of all upholstered furniture
- use of floor runners and banister protection
- proper set up and reassembly of all items disassembled by mover
- unpacking service performed to customers satisfaction (if packing service was purchased)
- customer contacted minimum of 24-48 hours in advance of delivery
Monthly and quarterly rewards and recognition are given to those who have given outstanding customer service and include Sales, Administration, Van Operators, Packers and Unpackers. These monthly and quarterly rewards are based solely on customer letters or emails.
Yearly Quality Awards - Atlas Canada's yearly quality awards for our mover agents and van operators are based on a number of factors; claims frequency, claims cost, on time deliveries and by customer ratings and comments on our post- move Quality Surveys.
Click here to request a moving quote.
Click here to find an Atlas moving company near you.