Logistics Account Specialist
Full Time, Permanent Position
Connect Logistics, a subsidiary of Atlas Van Lines Canada is seeking a proactive, motivated and dynamic candidate to join our team! The ideal candidate for our Logistics Account Specialist role should also possess excellent customer services skills.
Duties of an Account Specialist:
- Identify customer shipping needs and provide solutions for their transportation requirements
- Follow all shipments through successful completion while updating the customer at every step of the process
- Ensure all pertinent customer and shipment information is accurately updated in our logistics management system in a timely manner
- Continue to develop relationships with the existing shipping customers while developing new business relationships
- Perform other related tasks as required by the Account Manager
Employment Type & Hours:
Full-time position with work hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
Drug/extended health/dental/EAP/critical illness/life insurance; pension plan; training opportunities.
- Effective problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with carriers, customers and team members
Preference will be given to those who have experience and/or post-secondary education in logistics/transportation field.