AMJ Campbell Cambridge
We have an immediate need for a full time Dispatcher at our Cambridge, Ontario office.
After decades of helping families and businesses in and around our communities move, AMJ Campbell Cambridge has grown and now offers a wide range of superior household, commercial, specialized logistics moving, storing and packing services. One of our proudest accomplishments is that throughout our expansion we have stayed true to the values from our beginnings:
We are currently seeking a transportation professional who has household goods dispatch experience and meets the following criteria:
- Build customer trust with every action
- Deliver service that can't be beat
- Help make our community a better place
- High school or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years Household Dispatching experience
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience dealing with custom documents and ACE/ACI programs is an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fast decision making skills to resolve time critical issues
- Excellent written and verbal/English, communication skills
- Knowledge of The Highway Traffic Act, trucking and the associated rules and regulations
- Basic truck knowledge and experience driving G class, AZ, D trucks are an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations
- Maintain a positive working environment
- Other related duties as required
Hours 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Monday to Friday
Hours 6:00 am to 10:00 am
Every other Saturday
E-mail resume to email@example.com
Please note this is a salary based position and only those with experience will be considered for this position.
Atlas Canada Headquarters
Employment opportunities in Oakville with Atlas Van Lines (Canada) Ltd. serving our Atlas mover agents across Canada, corporate customers and the transportation industry.
View the Atlas career page.
See a list of Atlas moving companies in your area.